Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Splitting out sent AS2 batches for TLW trusted link for windows

I was having a bear of a time splitting out my 940's. The other end has one as2 server that can recieve two different ISA's but, here is the but, they can't be mixed together in the same file. So what to do.

So this is what I did, I imported all of the edi docs in. Then I moved set A over to incomplete.

Then I did a send+recieve and sent set B.

Then I moved set A back. And did another send+recieve this will keep cleo from smashing them altogether (I hope) :)

This is what the script looks like.

[VERSION]1.0
EXECUTE,C:\EDI2\MOVE_ON_MATCH.EXE A C:\EDI2\A\940 940,Y
EXECUTE,C:\EDI2\A\A_INTOTRUSTEDLINK.BAT,Y
LOCATE,/USER/OUT,TPNAME=A
MOVE_LOCATE,/USER/INCOMPLETE,1
XFER,SEND+COLLECT,LX005
LOCATE,/USER/INCOMPLETE,TPNAME=A
MOVE_LOCATE,/USER/OUT,1
XFER,SEND+COLLECT,LX005

No comments: