Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Altova Mapforce Support Rocks

So I think one of the big decisions about whether to buy a product revolves around support, Altova has completely sold me. On their free support non-the-less, for a 30 day trial. Amazing.

I still can't understand a lot of how the product works :( but each day I learn a little more. And hopefully I haven't annoyed their Tech support people yet.

So how would I fix their docs.

First off examples of every single function I have here on the left hand side of my screen.
Some of them completely baffle me, and the included example projects don't use most of them :(
The included example projects do rock though, without them I would be even more lost.

Also, more projects that build from the small examples into larger examples.

No comments: